Weber Genesis II EP-335 gas braai features include:
A sear station, world-class grilling engine, and side burner for simmering barbecue sauce is your recipe for a perfectly grilled meal. The Weber Genesis II EP-335 gas braai is equipped with the power and features you need for amazing food, all backed by a 10-year warranty.
- 10 Year Warranty
- 100% Weber guarantee
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system
- Main burners- BTU-per-hour input- 39,000.
- Sear Station burner- BTU-per-hour input- 9,000.
- Fuel type- Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately)
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention
BENEFITS OF THE Weber Genesis II EP-335 Gas Braai
Quick Sear Marks
The Sear Station is designed to create an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks to your meat.
Sauté Or Simmer
Use the side burner to simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies while the main course grills under the lid.
Perfectly Grilled Food
The iGrill 3 app-connected thermometer monitors food from beginning to end, displaying the real-time temperature on your mobile device. (Accessory sold separately.)
Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface and superior heat retention
Superior Heat Retention
Porcelain-enameled lid retains heat, and the high quality material protects your grill from the elements.
Keeps Food Warm
Keeps food warm, or toasts buns, while the main course finishes grilling on the grate. Fold it down when not in use for easy storage.
The grill cabinet adds enclosed storage space for all of your essential grilling tools and accessories.
View Fuel Level (LP Only)
The easy-to-read fuel gauge located next to the gas tank lets you see how much fuel is left in the tank (LP only).
Check out this review on the new Weber Genesis II: