Outback ROAST BOX 650 Charcoal
The heavy-duty Outback® Roast Box is a must for every serious charcoal enthusiast. This durable model includes a sturdy steel frame, heavy-duty porcelain enamel hood with comfort spring handle, three vents for extra temperature control with temperature gauge to guarantee you are always in control of the temperature. A large cooking area, with two porcelain enamel cooking grills, sit above the removable steel cooking bowl. The side table, complete with tool hooks, allows for additional preparation space.
After finishing the braai session simply remove the grills and lift out the bowl to dispose of the charcoal or wood and clean.
Deliver perfect food for all occasions, the Roast Box 650 is another stand-out addition to the Outback® Range.
- Porcelain enamel-coated hood.
- Chrome heat indicator.
- Three adjustable air vents for heat control.
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grill.
- Large capacity charcoal tray.
- Fixed side table with tool hooks.
- Heavy-duty wheels for easy mobility.
- Cooking area: 590 x 460 mm
Weight: 32.6 kg
Dimensions: 1067 x 674 x 1025 mm