HomeFires Built-in 940 Double Sided Firebox Vent Free Fireplace Features
This Vent Free fire box is designed for Built-in installations in and through a wall or structure. It is available in three sizes. This fireplace comes with either pebbles, anthracite coals or the G9 24″ Golden Oak Logset. (Most gas logs sets include an Oxygen Depletion Sensors for extra safety).
- Easy to install.
- Built-in 940 Double Sided Firebox Vent Free Fire box only, requires either a gas “coal grate”, “pebble grate” or “G9 golden oak logset”
- The unit can be installed in new homes or existing wall or stand alone structures where heating of both sides is required.
- Automatic flame failure device cuts off the gas if the flame goes out.
- No ashes or mess to clean up after use.
- Lighting is at the turn of a knob and the flame height and heat output is adjustable by turning a control knob.
- Consistent heat output.
- Safe and easy to use.
|A 835||B 940||C 760||D 480||E 765|
|F 870||G 50||H 25||J 135||K 50|