Outback DUAL FUEL Braai – 4 burners – Gas/Charcoal
For alfresco dining hosts who want to offer a choice of dishes from a charcoal or gas-fired menu – and show off by cooking on both – the Dual Fuel charcoal/gas 4 burner braai is the answer.
It comes with two double-skin roasting hoods, two porcelain-coated grills, two porcelain-coated cast iron grills, and two warming racks. Side tables and a front tray adds storage space, while piezo ignition, temperature gauges, air vents, a bottle opener, and vapor bars make the Dual Fuel the ultimate choice.
Premium cover available as an optional extra.
- Gas and charcoal grilling.
- Porcelain enameled roasting hoods.
- Air vents.
- Adjustable warming racks to keep food warm whilst cooking.
- Two porcelain enameled wire grills.
- Two grill lifting handles.
- 4 Stainless steel burners.
- Cast iron grill.
- Cast iron griddle.
- Side tables for extra preparation space.
- Professional-grade large temperature gauges for controlled cooking.
- Vapour bars to prevent ﬂare-ups and deal with excess fat.
- Piezo ignition.
- Bottle opener.
- Hose and propane regulator included.
- Tool rack.
- Cooking area (Gas) 640 x 420 mm
- Cooking area (Charcoal) 480 x 420 mm
Weight: 76 kg
Dimensions: 1925 x 714 x 1200 mm